27.7.17

CURLS Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly Review



Back with another tutorial! I love sharing new products with you all as that is one of my most FAQ, What products should I use??

Today I am sharing a great curl styler from CURLS and it is from their 'Blueberry Bliss' line called the 'Curl Control Jelly'. I am not a fan at all of applying gel to my curls during a wash and go but this 'Jelly' is more of a gel/cream which leaves no flakes!

I have tried the Blueberry Bliss line (minus the Jelly) for finger coils a few months back and fell in love with the smell of the products! This time watch as I use the product for my typical wash and go routine, ending up with big defined curls.

I advise that you use a leave-in conditioner (like the Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-In Conditioner) before applying the Jelly as for my type of hair I feel the Jelly needs a boost of moisture before styling. 

The jelly has amazing organic ingredients like Blueberry extract, Olive oil and Argan oil! It also is packed with antioxidants and vitamins A,C,E and B Complex! Your hair is in great hands.

The full collection is available to purchase from the below retailers

UK: 
MyLuxeBeauty https://myluxebeauty.com/collections/curls 

USA: 
Target https://www.target.com/bp/curls 
http://www.curls.biz/curly-blog/where-to-buy

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig