24.3.17

Finger Coils With CURLS Blueberry Bliss Collection


So I just dropped a new video! It’s featuring the CURLS ‘Blueberry Bliss Curl Collection’ which is all over my timeline at the moment so I have wanted to try the whole collection for ages. 

The edge control is very popular and always a staple for others, I have tried in the past and was impressed!

Thanks to there being a twist cream in the collection of products I decided to create a protective style to test out the hold of the products. Finger coils is a style I haven’t created in a few years and were perfect for transitioning as you can create a uniform curl pattern all over the hair.

Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C & B which both increase hair growth and prevent breakage.



Check out the tutorial below!


For a run-down of each product in the line please carry on reading below! (Those who carry on reading are in for a treat “muhahaha”)         

                                                             



Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Wash

I absolutely am in love with the packaging and smell from all of the products in the line and this hair wash is actually blue which threw me off but it does contain blueberry extract along with Aloe vera juice (Always a plus). I myself wouldn’t even call this a hair wash as it felt more like a conditioner in my palms but did lather once on wet hair which is perfect for those who like to feel that the product is working (sometimes with co-washes you feel blind as to whether your scalp is clean). Even with the lather this hair wash was still really moisturising which is highly appreciated! First impressions all good and will be added to my curly hair wash collection.


Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask

This product comes in a good sized tub perfect for curlies with longer thicker hair! The product itself is really thick (hence it being a hair mask) which made it heavy on my hair and it felt as if it was sitting on top of the hair but once it has been left on for over 10-20 minutes you will notice it penetrates the hair. I recommend using a bit of heat with the mask and leaving on for 30-40 minutes for best results. You will notice your hair is a lot softer, stretched and easier to detangle. The mask is full of natural and organic ingredients along with ingredients made to repair and encourage hair growth.


Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner

I noticed that this leave in was really soft, not so watery in texture more like a cream thanks to the mango butter included! It worked through my curls well and I could detangle with it. The leave in left my curls moisturised but wasn’t enough to use along styling wise I would simply use this product alone as a moisturiser as my hair needs extra layers to style (unfortunately for my pockets.). Oh and how could I forget! The smell is amazing sooooo sweet great for if you want to leave a good impression ;)




Blueberry Bliss Twist N Shout Cream

The magic product for producing these epic finger coils and I am sure it will become a twist-out/braid out staple too! Thanks to its great ingredients and hold without flakeage or noticeable product build up.




Blueberry Bliss CURL Control Paste

I really like this control paste as it softens once rubbed into your fingertips and hair instead of being very stiff and heavy. It also looks amazing and smells sweet so is a cute little tub to bring around in your handbag for touch ups.


Blueberry Bliss Hair Growth Oil

This oil is everything!! Smells AMAZING and a little goes a long way, I cannot wait to try this as a treatment for my scalp and ends. Again another cute addition for your handbag as it comes in a smaller bottle.


Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly 
I am yet to try the CURL control jelly but stay tuned as I will share my thoughts on this product once trialled.


The full collection is available to purchase below,
USA:

Target Stores NOW! Plus, find MORE of CURLS Retail Collection and Blueberry Bliss Curl Collection stylers at CVS Stores NOW!  Click here to find a list of retailers near you: http://www.curls.biz/curly-blog/where-to-buy


If you are still reading you are a real one and I thank you! I am giving you the opportunity to win all of the above products! 

To enter all you have to do is head over to my latest CURLS finger coils tutorial on my YouTube channel subscribe and leave a comment SIMPLE! 


The winner will be announced  Friday 31st March 8pm GMT (International giveaway).


GOOD LUCK!
  

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Whey Protein Isolate Singapore

    ReplyDelete

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig