28.7.16

My Wash & Go Routine


My latest video is a walk through of my current wash and go routine, if you aren't familiar with the term 'Wash and go' it basically means washing your curls and leaving them to dry and go. No extra styling is required so it's not like a twist-out or braid-out, it is basically a wash routine and leaving your curls out natural.

I have finally found the PERFECT products and routine to get my curls defined and soft, I get the best results every time when I follow the steps in this video. 

Top Tips:

1) Apply your leave-in products on SOAKING wet hair, this way your curls will soak up the moisture and it makes it easier for you to reach every strand of hair which is especially important for defining the hair.

2) Detangling before and during styling. If you get into a routine of finger detangling during the wash stage and then again when styling I promise you your hair will be trained to tangle less and less. Make it easier for yourself.

3) If you don't have the hang of using a diffuser (Like me!) air-dry it won't disturb the hairs definition or cause frizz just keep those hands away from your head!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig