21.3.16

Top 5 Products For Definition (Anti-Frizz)



Now of course I haven't tried out every curling gel or cream out there! BUT out of all of the products I have tried so far here are my favourites for giving my curls definition and trust worthy of a successful wash and go! 

When using some of these products I use a leave-in conditioner under as it works better on my low porosity hair. I have mentioned below in * * which conditioner I use with the styling product.


5.
AUNT JACKIE'S 'Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel'
*SheaMoisture JBCO leave-in*


A little of this goes a long way! I love to create coils and perfect individual curls with this gel. This is such an affordable product too which includes flaxseed, a great natural curl definer.

Do not use a lot of this product at once as it will cause product build up and flakes so keep it to a minimum (apply some to finger tips/dime sized amounts). I only apply this product individually to certain parts of the hair that need defining which is why it’s great for finger curling. I have used this gel on wet and dry hair with great results on both. 

Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1jLQ6zN

4.
SHEAMOISTURE 'Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-In Conditioner'


As frequent readers of mine you know that this is probably my favourite hair product of all time! This is the best moisturiser I have ever tried and I love how lightweight it is. This however is also great for definition if you apply it evenly and in smaller sections of the hair.

I am able to use this product alone and still get great results! However it isn’t top on my list as it ranks better as a leave-in conditioner than definer but I recommend this if you really want a multipurpose hair product.

Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1Ooybvl

3­.
CURLS 'Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly'
*CURLS Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-In Conditioner*

   

I was pleasantly surprised with this product!! I thought it would leave the hair feeling really hard and sticky but it actually was a great top up product to a leave in conditioner and gave me great definition.

This is also the perfect bun sculpting gel! If you want small curls coming out of your bun and clear definition this is the perfect product. It also has an amazing blueberry smell so stays true to the name 'Blueberry Bliss'!

Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1RYWZHZ 

2.
BOUCLEME Curl Cream
*BOUCLEME Conditioner*


My new favourite defining cream! This product is a 2-in-1 with its great conditioning properties like coconut oil and kukui oil along with the thickness/cream to define the hair well. It also gives your hair great hold without the crunchiness. 

I like to layer this with the 'Boucleme Conditioner' underneath but it also is great enough to use alone if you don’t like to use too many products. The full sized product comes in a tall bottle with a pump which is perfect for curlies as you won’t over do the application and waste product!



 1.
HYDRATHERMA NATURALS Aloe Curl Enhancing Twisting Cream
*SHEAMOSTURE JBCO leave-in*



My number 1 goes to Hydratherma Naturals! This twisting cream is the best product for defining curls that I have EVER tried! It works perfect for my hair as it is very water based (opposed to thick and creamy) and includes Aloe Vera great for low porosity curls. It is a bit thicker than a flaxseed gel but leaves no crunch and no flakes! This matched with a leave-in conditioner gives me the perfect wash and go. 

I prefer this product in the summer as it works well in humid environments.
I really wish it was available in UK stores as my tub lasted for over 3 months, great value for money and a little goes a long way. The smell also tops it off for me as it is so sweet and fresh smelling! You can purchase this online.

Purchase Link: http://fave.co/1mtKDiE



I hope this helps those who are looking for some frizz fighting products that leave your curls camera ready!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig