1.3.16

Radiant Salon Opening Event!


Last week I attended the Radiant London's new salon opening and it was such a great event! Braid bar, wigs, eyelashes and nails talk about being pampered. I would definitely recommend visiting one of their salons if you are in the South London areas (More details below).



The Bermondsey based salon had a cocktail bar with some Caribbean canapes! Inside also had different complimentary beauty treatments. I went ahead and had my hair braided at the braid bar it was so fast and I was able to choose what style I wanted to go for. 



Along with the braid bar there was a Lash bar hosted by 'Demure Lashes' who applied my strip lashes 'Celine Lashes' that looked so natural!




There was music playing wig trying and best of all a ring light and camera set up/photographer to take the best selfies and group shots throughout the might. (this is also available when you come to have your hair done in the salon).


We also all recieved a goodie bag and I am in love with the products inside!


Here are how my braids turned out! Such a cute style and good break from my curly hair routine.



Massive thanks to Radiant London for inviting me to the event and I look forward to seeing the Croydon salon which opens tomorrow (March 2nd)!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig