18.2.16

Glowwbox Review/Unboxing (February)


I have recieved Februarys Glowwbox! So far I have been through 2 of the Glowboxx boxes and have been really impressed with the quality of brands included and also how much you get for your money!
This months box is all about pampering yourself and gifts to keep you moisturised in this cold weather. Below I have listed and reviewed everything included. If you are interested in subscribing to the Glowwbox check out my discount code below, 
Get over 60% off your first Glowwbox! Join today using my code UKCURLY at checkout (ENDS 29th FEBRUARY) *Ships Internationally* 

Evolve 'Hyaluronic Serum'

Evolve Hyaluronic Serum £28 for full size (you get small 10ml sized):

Ever since using the Glowwbox I have received a one product from this brand in every box and I have now fallen in love with them! They are all natural and sell such unique skin care/facial care products that never let me down. I definitely will be repurchasing them when they run out. 

This months box included the 'Hyaluronic Serum' which comes in 10ml bottle (The original size is 30ml and costs £28).  This serum is to moisturise the face and is great for my age range who need to prepare for skin aging this serum protects agains fine lines and wrinkles. The serum is quite thick and a little goes a long way. It has a soothing smell of rose water. Also includes pomegranate extract which is great for strengthening the skin cells.

I enjoy adding this to my new skincare routine!




Inlight Chocolate Face Mask

Inlight Chocolate Face Mask £45 for full size:

You receive a sample of this chocolate face mask! At first I was a bit put off by the texture as it has bits inside so looks very suspect of your hands and face (lol). It smells so yummy you will want to eat it but you have to leave it to work its magic on your face. When I washed it off it left my skin feeling very moisturised as if it leaves a film of cream on your face, and that is probably the Shea Butter that is included in the ingredients! 

The mask is also made of 100% organic ingredients like cocoa from Grenada, coconut oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, argan oil, lavender extract and even more amazing ingredients!




Lottie London Nail Lacquer 'Selfie Pink'

Lottie London Nail Lacquer £5.99:

In this months Glowwbox you will receive a shade of this nail polish, mine was the 'selfie pink' which such a nice bright colour! This nail polish hardly needs more than one coat as it is very thick and of a high quality. 



Phillip Kingsley 'Moisture Extreme Conditioner'
Phillip Kingsley Moisture Extreme Conditioner (75ml) £9:


This conditioner has been formulated for 'African-Caribbean' hair and includes Avocado oil, Babassu oil and Almond oil! It smells amazing but it didn't work on my hair as a great conditioner and gave no definition. HOWEVER it is another great addition to my handbag as it is good for moisturising your ends if you see any dryness throughout the day and also if you just want to add a nice scent to your hair. 



Palmers Cocoa Butter

Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream £2.25:

I was so happy to find this gem in the box! I think we all know this classic cocoa butter! This is a  great size to put in your handbag and covers dry knees, elbows hands and feet for those emergencies!



Figs & Rouge 'Rose berry hand cream'

Figs & Rouge Rose Berry Hand Cream £7.95:

I LOVE everything about this hand cream! Its packaging is so girly and another cute addition to your handbag. It has a rose berry scent just as its name states and the Shea Butter included in the ingredients keeps your hands soft. I used this in the morning and it kept my hands moisturised and smelling good all day! 


All in all this month is a great essentials box and I have no excuses for having dry hair, hands or face!

Discount code: UKCURLY https://www.glowwbox.com/subscribe_a/263.htm



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig