11.2.16

Boucleme 'Curl Cream' Launch Event


Last night was the launch event for Boucleme's new product the 'Curl Cream' the event took place in Tottenham Court Road's 'Planet Organic' which is where the products are also available to purchase! The floor was full of balloons and Boucleme products along with some yummy cocktails and curls everywhere. 

I reviewed the Boucleme products last year read here and loved the results they gave my hair, at that time they had a cleanser, conditioner and gel, now they have a curl cream (leave-in) and I am so excited to start using it!

Boucleme is a UK brand that uses fair trade and Eco certified natural ingredients created by the lovely
Michele (fellow curly girl).


When I had my curl cut last year video here my stylist used the Boucleme products on my hair and a secret product to style with which I can now reveal was the Curl Cream and it left my hair looking amazing! So much definition and moisture. 

The cream uses humidity resistant kikui nut oil, coconut fruit extract, Shea butter and Castor oil to minimise frizz. It can be used on wet hair or even dry hair (was used on my wet hair when styling). The products packaging is so simple and stylish and is a great size so you get what you pay for as the full sized product is £15. Available here

It smells so sweet and fruity I always want to eat it and is also lightweight. Check out the results it gave my hair and how it was used in the video below,


Here are some pictures from yesterdays event,















Look out for a review of the curl cream coming soon!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig