7.1.16

UK Curly Girl Takes New York! Trip (In Pictures)

I had the greatest time ever! during my trip to NYC. I thought I would share some picture with you guys. I collaborated with UK photographer @JKGPhotography too to snap up a storm check them out below.

@JKGPhotography Photoshoot  











Me and +curly edgy 


Curls In Time Square!


SheaMoisture HQ!



New York now has a very special place in my heart and the natural hair movement is huge over there! You will find your favourite products in pretty much any beauty store and supermarkets. Cannot wait to go back and would recommend it to anyone especially if you are a natural hair fanatic!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig