14.12.15

NYC Haul - Makeup / Hair Products / Skincare


I only ever seem to do massive hauls when I have left the country! That shows how product deprived we are in the UK when it comes to hair and makeup! Plus the fact that I like to save money, so the deals abroad come in handy.

This month I had so much to get through
I have separated it into two videos. I just wanted to mention some stores below to you guys that are definitely worth visiting if you are in New York or the states!

Rickys is like drugstore makeup, hair product and body product heaven! There are so many products and brands sold in the store you are sure to find what you need! This is where I found the Ben Nye Banana powder for so cheap!! I was shocked and they have so many other essentials like the Dr Bronners Coconut Oil!




Sephora is for make-up lovers! They have all your favourite brands in one but my favourite part of the store was the queue funnily enough. They have these great small and cheap gifts all different types of mixes for example they will have a mini set of 3 Tarte lipsticks (smaller versions) for around $10-$20 which is perfect if you can’t decide on a shade. It’s a great alternative for those who couldn’t find what they wanted or are indecisive like me!





If you are a fan of the popular Instagram boutique stores often advertised on hair pages and The Shade Room then you will fall in love with this store!! It has all things fashion from accessories to clothes, shoes, purses. I picked up some amazing shades for $4.99 they look designer! And also some fake nose rings that I haven’t seen in local stores here for so cheap!


Check out the full rundown of EVERYTHING I bought in the videos below.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig