15.9.15

Curly Hair Shopping With A Subscriber!




I was so blessed to be able to meet with one of my lovely subscriber last week who had discovered me through YouTube whilst looking for tips on how to style her curly hair. She had struggled for years on how to keep it moisturised and curly. I could relate so much to her story as her downfall was when she decided to start taking care of her hair instead of her parents, just like me.






Fast forward to now and she had recently cut off her dead straight ends from an original waist length head of hair! She now wants to find a routine that will keep her hair moisturised and curls intact so that she can confidently wear her curls around friends and at school, usually she would style her hair up or straighten it too often.




I took her under my wing and decided to walk her through my local hair product shop! We spoke about her current routine and products she uses before me then recommending what products will work well for her. She mentioned that she hardly ever deep conditions and I thought that was a biggg part of why her hair doesn't stay moisturised so I picked up a few products that will give great results but were still within her needs and budget.


She went for the 'SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-in' as her conditioner/styler, 'Cantu Cleansing Cream' for her co-wash and the 'Cantu Deep Treatment Masque' for her well needed deep conditioner. Later on that day she washed her hair using the products and was left with these amazing results!

I am so excited for her to start her journey and begin to love her curly hair! If you live in the London area and would like to come shopping with me please send me an email at ukcurlygirl@gmail.com !

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig