10.8.15

Shop With UKCurlyGirl - Whole Foods Review


This is a new blog post series I am starting where I will be sharing with you guys some stores in the UK you should visit that sell natural and organic hair products/beauty products. 

Last month I visited Whole Foods! A popular
natural and organic food market, I have heard and seen so much about Whole Foods in America and once hearing that we had them here in the UK I had to see what all the fuss was about myself. I visited the superstore in Piccadilly Circus, Central London. It was buzzing with people in and around due to the popular tourist location but I loved the sense of community as they had a BBQ outside for shoppers. 

Straight away I headed upstairs to the health & beauty section to browse away. They had a whole wall full of each type of product (Body moisturisers, hair products, make-up and skin care.). There were a number of brands I automatically was drawn towards! 

- Pacifica
- Dr. Bronners
- Giovanni
- Natures Gate


Here are some hair products that you can pick up at Whole Foods that I would recommend.

Whilst at Whole Foods I bought a few things BUT it was a pricey visit! You also cannot browse prices online or order from the Whole Foods website so I would recommend visiting when you have a nice budget! You can't however put a price on health.

Store Rating: 7 / 10

Stay tuned for next months UK store review!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig