16.6.15

Miami Trip & Meet Up Pictures | UK Curly Girl


I recently had a holiday trip to Miami, Florida! A place I have always dreamt of visiting since a child so I have now fulfilled one of my biggest dreams in life and it was even better than I expected! As a lover of the sun and beach lifestyle this holiday was perfect for me! I also was able to spend my 23rd birthday out their with my best friend. 

I planned to Vlog the whole trip but I had to put the camera down as I really just wanted to soak in every moment and live the experience instead of living behind the lens.. However I managed to document with a few pictures which you can enjoy below!


Whilst in the USA it was second nature for me to visit the local supermarkets and beauty stores to fish for hair products! A lot of the American hair brands cost a fortune over here in the UK so I was excited to shop some great deals! I have a haul video coming soon with more info but here is a picture of some of my purchases!






I also arranged a meet up! With some of my followers who were in the Miami area. It went so well I got to understand what products are good in the US and hear the stories of why the girls went natural.  Mixed Chicks also kindly provided me with 2 gift boxes full of products that I could giveaway! We met at a fun bar right across of South Beach (Such a great location!) 'Wet Willies' sells what I would call 'slush puppy cocktails' lol! 

Check out the pictures from the meet up below.

Where should I go next ?


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig