9.2.15

Updated Deep Conditioning Routine!


This wash day my hair felt very dry and hard almost matted! I think it was because I had about a week and a half's worth of product build up and my hair just needed to be stripped and filled with moisture.

To do this I
nearly opted for a normal shampoo but came across my Jessicurl cleanser so washed my hair with this and then went in with my current favourite deep conditioner from Liz Earle.

This deep treatment is soooo moisturising and this is the second time using it. As soon as you apply it you will see your curls bouncing back and feel your hair become softer. As my hair was feeling so dry I decided to be extra moisturising and added Olive Oil and Jamaican Black Castor oil to my hair for added flavour!


My hair loved it and I will be added these 2 oils to any treatment or deep conditioner I use from now on. The Jamaican Black Castor oil is very thick but adds a layer of health almost to your strands and Olive Oil as you probably know has so many key benefits for hair including,

Softness, Strength, Tames frizz, Great for oil treatments and can help with getting rid of dandruff!

To really get the best out of any deep treatment/deep condition you apply to your hair I really recommend adding heat! I sat under my microwavable heated cap for 1 hour (You only need 20-30 minutes) and my hair felt amazing after.


Here were my final results, I did a wash and go by applying SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk to my hair in sections and then followed up with the SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and then sealed with the Africa's Best oil.

What products do you use for your treatments and wash & go's?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig