1.2.15

UKCurlyGirl's Blog Anniversary - Year 1!


WOW so today marks my blogs 1 year anniversary! and I cannot believe how fast this ride has been! This time last year I literally had an epiphany, I had the idea of starting a hair blog for at least a month but something took over me that night! I sat on my laptop and had a burst of energy, I stayed up until around 4/5am and built EVERYTHING from scratch! My blog, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and started to pursue my dream.

Ever since that day...
I have not looked back and it is a great achievement of mine! As a Gemini there has been so many things that I felt would be my career or calling in life but I never stayed with them for long but this right here! This is what I know I am destined to do, share with others, create a community and express myself creatively and freely!

2014 gave me a brand ambassadorship with ORS(Organic Root Stimulator) where I was able to connect with some other great bloggers, hair models and naturalistas! I have learnt so much from all of the women I have met this past year.

I also attended Curlvolution last year where I was able to again connect with more bloggers (I had no idea how big the UK natural hair community was!). My YouTube channel has grown with some videos reaching 1000 views a month and most of all I have been able to share my hair journey and tips with some amazing girls who always support me and my work and funnily enough I have inspired them to embrace their curls which is the best part of me spending hours upon hours everyday working towards my dream!

Thank you to each and everyone of you that reads my blog posts, watches my videos, likes my pictures I see you all and appreciate you! Stay with me because 2015 will be bigger and better!

HAPPY BLOGDAY TO ME!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig