22.2.15

BEAUTY SPOTLIGHT: Zuzka's Rose Petal Cleansing Milk (Natural Ingredients!)


This weeks beauty spotlight goes to Zuzka! A natural/organic beauty brand I was introduced to through The Bloggers Hub. After taking part in their Twitter party I was able to request a sample of their all natural cleansing milk.

I was so excited as I really love using natural products and especially for my skin. My skin is very sensitive and most facial wipes leave my eyes very sore after using so I was anxious to see if the cleanser would remove my make-up with no fuss.
The cleanser comes in a sleek bottle with a pump making it so easy to apply! A little of this product also goes a long way so no need to be alarmed by the size (like I was at first!). It's key ingredients are Rose, Borage Seed Oil and Rose Hip Oil.

To use I simply took 2 pumps of the cleanser which has a cream like consistency and rubbed all over my face focusing on removing makeup. It feels so soft and my eyes did not sting at all once I had finished rubbing it all over my eye makeup.

Before with makep
Cleanser applied





















I then took 2 cotton pads wet them with warm water and simply wiped the cream off and my makeup wiped off with them.


2 clean cotton pads
All makeup removed easily!





















After washing your face fully you will feel your skin is softer and you will feel so soothed which is perfect for a 'before bed time' cleanser as it makes you feel so relaxed!

I defiantly am sold on this brand and after further research I discovered that they sell hair products (All natural) !! I have to get my hands on some of their amazing hair masks and conditioners next. Overall great skincare product!

http://www.zuzkanaturalbeauty.co.uk/department/sc_botanicals/

X




SHARE:
© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig