20.7.14

Product Review: African Shea Butter (Creamy)

                           

I have used Shea Butter in the past especially on my ends but have always found it a hassle to use as its so hard to melt and smooth in as lumps get stuck in your hair and so on.
When in my local afro carbbeain hair shop I noticed a 'creamy' version of the butter which is exactly what I've been looking for! Its so great to use on your wet skin after a bath/shower and before bed i will lightly spritz my hair with some water and take a coin sized amount of butter smooth it in my hands and braid my hair in 2.


                                              


             This has helped so much with dryness in this humid weather and keep tangles away!

                                                    5/5 for this multi purpose product. 

                             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig