21.5.14

Spring Curly Hairstyles ft. ORS Olive Oil Edge Control!

Hey guys! Today I put together a few cute looks for Spring using my Olive Oil edge control to give me that smooth slick look with a sweet smell :) 

I also used some accessories from Primark as flowers are really in this spring! Check out the looks below (A look book video will be coming soon).

Olive Oil 'Edge Control'


I first was introduced to this product about 2 years ago after seeing the adverts on TV I thought I would give it a go as I hadn't found a gel that could hold my hair without flaking. This edge control honestly works great for me as it has such a smooth texture kind of like 'Always Castor oil' except for its waxy hold. As you can see in the photos below my edges are very slick and moisturised/shiny, great for those humid days when you don't want your hair in your face!




What hairstyles do you love to wear in Spring/Summer?


Click For More Looks...

Spring Curly Hairstyles:













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig