21.5.14

#Back2BasicsHairChallenge

This month I have come to the end of all of my favourite hair products and simply couldn't afford to buy them all at once yet! After stressing I decided why not just buy the essentials and save some money?

I went to my local hair shop and picked up some Almond Oil (I have seen a lot of hair bloggers use this in their LOC method) and also Shea Butter. I decided that until I am able to buy new products I will simply use water, Almond Oil and Shea Butter to moisturise my hair.

So far it does work very nicely on braid outs and for my after wash routine (Video coming soon) but I have to admit when having Almond oil on your loose curly hair in this humid weather it does leave a unpleasent smell so I have kept my hair in buns mainly for the past week.

As a lesson I have seen that I don't have to be a product junkie, as long as I have the main essentials needed I should try and settle for them only!

Check out my full post on this issue at TrialsandTresses.com

Also look out for some new videos coming up on my YouTube channel!

Thanks for reading guys xx

What are your favourite natural essentials?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig