21.2.14

Kinky Curly's 'Knot Today' Detangler Product Review

Kinky Curly's 'Knot Today' Detangler


First of all let me just applaud them on their slick way with words, what a lovely brand and product name it really stood out to me as something I wanted to try. My friend at University used to use this religiously then following up with the 'Curling Custard' but I never got round to trying it until now! I also heard that it was free from Parabens and Sulfate so needed to give it a try.

Here are my findings!


Pro's


  • Smells delicious, it has such a sweet "cotton candy" type smell to it you
  • Its very lightweight! It almost feels like water with a tad of product which I love as it makes my hair still feel weightless but defined.
  • Detangles well, add some of this through your knots after applying water and you will be able to just finger curl your way through the tangles.
  • Glycerin Free, Organic, Paraben Free, Protein Free, Silicone Free, Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free



Con's

It does contain alcohol which is my only con with this product.



Ingrediants.

"Organic mango extract, organic slipper elm, organic marshmallow root, organic lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, *behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.
*Behentrimonium Methosulfate is NOT a "sulfate". It is made from non-genetically modified rapeseed oil. It is a scientifically advanced ingredient, considered the mildest hair de-tangling and thickening ingredient available."

I use this product during my wash routine as the first thing to apply to my freshly washed hair, because of its lightweight texture I try to use this more throughout my weekly routine as I don't like to have to much product build up as my hair begins to then itch.

I bought my 'Knot Today' from Sabina's wholesale hair shop in Tooting, South West London. You can also buy it online through Amazon if it isn't stocked in your local hair shop :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-Natural-Detangler/dp/B00128WK4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392985442&sr=8-1&keywords=kinky+curly+knot+today

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig