1.2.14

As I Am 'Coconut CoWash' review





Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, Curly Hair Product Review


Pro's

  • Smells so fresh and 'coconutty' 
  • Leaves hair feeling soft
  • Easy to detangle with
  • Less chemicals than a Shampoo method

Con's

I honestly cannot think of any cons! except for the fact that I couldn't really tell if it completely washed my hair.


Hey guys, I wanted to share with everyone my first experience of using a 'CoWash'.
I have been wanting to use one for agessss ever since learning about the negative sides of Shampoo's. So I finally got round to trying the 'As I Am' product which states it is made for curly hair. I loved the ingredients which included Coconut Oil and Castor Oil (two of my favourite essentials, you will hear me mention them A LOT!)

Ingredients.

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone. 
Overall I LOVED! washing with this product it felt like the right texture for my hair not to thin and no foaming. It smells amazing and left my hair feeling very soft, However not sure if it actually did a great job of washing my hair so I will try the D.I.Y baking soda method very soon as that proves to get rid of any dirt and left over product!

I do recommend this product, please let me know how it works for you all… :) I bought mine from 'Sabinas Hair Retailers' in Tooting, South West London, UK (It is available online also).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig