29.1.14

Curly Hair Products


What products do I currently use?

As a mixed race curly who took over my hair from the age of around 11 I have noticed that over the past 10 years or so I literally have never stuck with the same products and whilst speaking to friends they also say the same.

I can't speak on hair scientifically but I do wonder if it is to do with your hair becoming to used to one product that it then rejects it or doesn't take to it well anymore. 

Has anyone else had this experience?



The only product I will say I have stuck with is, Always 'Castor Oil' it is so great for your ends and sides of your hair, I apply some at nighttime or whenever I feel my hair is dry.

My Current Product List:


  • Deva Curl to shampoo and condition.
  • Shea Moisture 'Masque' for deep treatment.
  • Always Castor Oil to feed my scalp and get rid of any dryness.
  • Kinky Curly is a great hair detangler I love it and have used it for about 2 months now.
  • Shea Moisture Curl Milk is like a leave-in conditioner for me, it works but feels a bit to heavy on my hair so am still looking for a better product.
  • Eco Styler Gel to lock in the curl pattern or slick down my hair when tied back.



Comments:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig